Peppin for a fest

Nathan Paumen

Snow much fun for Snocoming 

When it comes to snocoming, there are lots of fun filled activities. throughout the week students participated in dress up days, battle of the grades, and to end the week a big pepfest in the gym.

The pepfest brings lots of excitement into the students day. “The pepfest for me is an awesome way to hang out with friends and yell really loud,’’ said 8th grader Luke Goelz.

Some of the activities that students could have done were scavenger hunt, half court shootout, musical chairs, charades and probably everyone’s favorite tug of war. “I love tug of war because it is so intense and fun,” said Freshman Boston Trent. The freshman went one and one for the tug of war battle.

The other big events that were going on during the pepfest were the crowning of Snocoming royalty and the announcement of the winning grades for battle of the grades. The winners for the seventh grade snocoming royalty were Ben Torbla and Tessa Pribyl, eighth grade Abbie Lipinski and Kurt Raymond and for ninth grade Sydnee Staloch and Mitchell Koss.

One of the biggest parts of the pep fest is to see who won the battle of the grades. Eighth grade came in third place, nineth grade came in fourth place and the seventh graders came in last. With another pep fest in the books everyone will be peppin and ready to go for next year.