Merry Music

Brooke Mergen

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.


Email This Story






Getting in the Christmas spirit

“Rocking Around the Christmas Tree”, “Jingle Bells”, and “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” are classic Christmas songs some people enjoy. But does everyone love Christmas songs? The teachers share their opinions on holiday music. 

Around 70% enjoys Christmas music, the other 30% would rather listen to their own style of music.“I do not like Christmas music. “They are repetitive and commercialized,” said Mr. Walburn. 

On the other hand, some people love to get in the mood for Christmas and listen to the classics. “Christmas music brings joy to my heart, my wife, and my kitten Chloe,” said Mr. Kosloski. 

There are over one million Christmas songs to get in the spirit and listen to. “There are so many Christmas songs I love them all,” said secretary Stacy Cargill. 

Music during the holidays may touch peoples’ hearts and get them in the Christmas spirit. We wish you a Merry Christmas! Have a holly jolly Christmas this year!