Irish Outlook

Fun Fall Festivities

Alyssa Bergeron, Writer

Fun Fall Festivities

BeLEAF it, finally a break.

Apple picking, cool days, pumpkin craving and falling leaves. These are just a few of the things students look forward to during the mini break in October that we call fall break. Many of the students already had plans, whether it was doing something with family or friends or just staying at home. Senior Morgan Scanlon said “I hung out with   friends and went to an apple orchard.”

Many of the students said one of the greatest parts of fall break is getting to experience all the fall festivities with family and friends. Fall break is a time when many students create memories. Junior Caleb Hagen said one of his favorite memories during  fall break was, “when I got to go to the cities and live with my cousin for a few days.”

Not only can memories be created during fall break so can traditions. Traditions can consist of many different things, for example going to an apple orchard, craving pumpkins and going hunting. Sophomore Abby Althoff has a very special tradition. “Every fall break my family gets together and celebrates my grandma’s life,” said althoff. This is not only a tradition but also a memory that will last a lifetime.

Students do many different things during fall break. Whether it’s hanging out with friends or family, making memories, celebrating old traditions or just staying home. These are only a few reasons students enjoy fall break.